Work Permit Service
Canadian employers must meet certain requirements when hiring foreign workers, regulated by Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC). If you are a foreign worker, you need a Canada Temporary Work Permit to hold a temporary job in Canada
At KAN Immigration, we handle all Temporary Work Permits and make sure that it meets HRSDC requirements.
Some of the information reviewed includes:
- The offered position;
- The foreign worker’s qualifications and experience;
- The foreign worker’s country of citizenship;
- The foreign worker’s current country of residence;
- The jurisdiction of where this job will take place in Canada; and
- Licensing requirements for the job, if any.
As part of our Work Permit Services we include:
- Application form preparation, including verification of all the information on the forms
- Verifying that the candidate’s work experience, so that it adheres Canada's National Occupation Classification (NOC) system;
- Verifying that both the job offer and the Canadian employer meet the required criteria;
- Compilation of all the essential documents that are required with the applications;
- Preparing detailed cover letters which includes details of how the criteria have been met for a job offer confirmation;
- Preparing detailed cover letters highlighting candidate’s qualifications for the job;
- Prompt application submission to the appropriate government offices or Overseas Visa Office;
- Tracking the progress and processing speed of the application compared to other files we have submitted to the same offices;
- Ensuring Canada Work Permit issuance and confirmation.
For more information on Work Permit and other services, please Contact Us.